ADAPTIT – ESA SECURITY SOLUTIONS UNION UNDERTAKES THE PROJECT FOR THE SECURITY OF THE ACCOMODATION FACILITIES OF THIRD COUNTRY NATIONALS
ADAPTIT S.A. – ESA Security Solutions S.A. union of companies was awarded 2 out of 3 sections of the closed tender process, conducted by the Ministry of Migration and Asylum for a significant project of 8.5 million euros total budget.
The scope of the project is the supply of equipment and services for the implementation of Electronic and Physical Security subsystems with Cyber Security support for the protection of human life, property and operation of the reception and hospitality facilities of third country nationals. The control and supervision of the security of the facilities will be held by the Local Event Management Center of the Facility. All subsystems will be interconnected with the Event Management Center of the Ministry of Migration and Asylum. The Project will be implemented in thirty nine (39) hosting facilities nationwide and specifically, 7 in the Islands , 16 in Southern Greece & 16 in Northern Greece.
More specifically, ADAPTIT – ESA Security Solutions consortium was awarded the part of the tender that concerns the Authority of Reception and Identification Centers & Closed Controlled Facilities of Islands, and the part that concerns the Authority of Southern Greece facilities.
Supply includes, among others, data loggers, network and telecommunications equipment, network cabling, security cameras, software packages, UAV’s and computer systems.
In more detail, the subsystems of the project are the following:
– Perimeter facility protection subsystem.
– Facility event management center.
– Subsystem of X-ray scanning and thermography.
– Signaling subsystem for technical failures of electrical installations of facilities.
– Facility behavior analysis subsystem.
– Entry – Exit monitoring subsystem.
– Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) System to be used for patrol and visual incident confirmation
– Cable management subsystem (Smart patch panels & Monitoring)