It comprises the following components:
- The PANTHORA energy meter hardware.
- The PANTHORA software.
The PANTHORA energy meter can easily track power usage, assess machine health and identify deviation in power quality. It has never been easier to track usage, verify maintenance, optimize load and schedule maintenance for cost-effective industrial applications.
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING IBM Control Desk
- Transparent IT asset lifecycle management to provide inventory management and software license compliance capabilities
- Single point of contact for managing service requests and handling incidents
- Reduced risk and supporting service integrity with change, configuration and release management
- Usability and integration with access to IT services and interaction with service management processes
- Reduces training costs and user efficiency with self-service
- Automation, control and governance by allowing users to automate lower risk activities
- Helps to ensure that environmental change to the provisioning or a machine outage does not impact service level agreements (SLAs)
- Delivers support for service providers to help enhance profitability and customer satisfaction
- Flexibility regarding solution installation (on-site or SaaS solution).
The PANTHORA software is a powerful network management tool that allows the monitoring (through alarms and KPIs) and controlling of infrastructure, all in a single proactive and intuitive platform. Moreover, full functionality can be integrated to existing SNMP based OMC (Operation and Maintenance Center) NMS platforms.
The software facilitates the collection of information regarding power consumption and electrical parameters remotely measured in the field. The software/platform has the capability to calculate energy consumption and allocate costs.
The software/platform offers you the capability to
- Calculate energy consumption and allocate energy costs.
- Obtain detailed information of AC power quality, availability and consumption.
- Detect any malfunctions and diagnose quality of power supply to the site under inspection, to prevent any operational problems.
- Decrease operational costs by avoiding frequent site visits and meter readings.
- Identify frauds or intentional reading faults.
- Manage the entire infrastructure centrally.
- Power and energy consumption management.
- Creation of alarm signals with customized input parameters.
- Operation and configuration capabilities via SNMP and web interface.
- Data collection 24X7, storage and presentation using graphs and reports.
- Alert notification using SNMP traps and/or e-mail when any monitored variable exceeds a user-specified range.