ADAPTIT CONTRACTED A NEW PROJECT WITH HELLENIC COAST GUARD
ADAPTIT contracted with Hellenic Coast Guard the Implementation of a Fisheries Inspection Registration System for installation on PCs, Smartphones & Tablets and the supply of 480 Tablets
More specifically, the object of the project is:
- The Implementation of the Fisheries Inspection Registration System which will be based on the offered electronic application of two versions (web based and mobile) which will be accompanied by a central electronic database and will provide to its users the following capabilities:
- -The electronic recording of reports of Fisheries inspections and Fishery vessel surveillance, additional information and any related photographic and/or other audiovisual material.
- -The input in the central electronic database of all inspection and surveillance reports that have been carried out outside the Fisheries Inspection Registration System, whether they have been recorded electronically or not.
2. The Interface with the electronic instruments of the Agency for measuring the mesh opening of nets
3. The interface with the electronic application of the Hellenic National Fisheries Register (EAM)