Position code: TE 0121
• Design, implementation, commissioning and support of telecommunication systems.
• Problem resolution, consulting, remote administration and maintenance of customer telecommunication
applications and infrastructure.
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various telecommunication projects.
• University/College (BS/MS) Degree in Telecommunications Science or other relative discipline from a Greek or
foreign institute. Master’s Degree and telecom/network certifications (CCNA, CCNP, WCNA, …) will be
considered as a major plus.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in a service provider environment
• Strong knowledge of all modern communication technologies through IP (VoIP, SIP, IPPBX, CPE, GW, IAD, SBC,
IMS, NFV, SDN, etc.) and all telecommunication network connectivity (PSTN, ISDN, PBX, xDSL, SS7, etc.)
• Good Knowledge of data and IP infrastructure technologies (Routing, Firewall, ACL, QoS, TCP/IP, WLAN, etc.)
• Familiarity with Linux type systems, command line configuration, scripting, databases, XML and SNMP.
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
• Good coordination, organization and communication skills.
• Ability on working in a fast-paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to successfully present technical information.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and tools.
• Excellent use of English language (verbal & written).
• Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
A dynamic career path & a competitive benefits package are offered.
To apply for this position please send your CV at email@example.com by citing the position code.